Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Not In Fairfield Anymore!!!!

May 18, 2015

Well hello everybody! It has been a crazy weekend. Saturday morning I we just finished personal study when we got a call that I was being Transferred to Cut Bank, Montana. I had to pack within the hour. Never packed so fast in my life. My new companion is Elder Ward! He has been here for almost 3 months. But it feels weird being transferred in the middle of the transfer. But Cut bank also covers Browning which is the Reservation. Looking forward to serving there. There are a ton of dogs there. It started to snow yesterday morning which was fun for may. (said no one ever) HAHAHA Anyway my new address is
123 1/2 4th ave se
Cut Bank Montana 59427

Yes the is 1/2 there are half houses here. People live on the same property but have separate houses. Anyway I am still getting use to the new area since I got here Saturday afternoon.  Anyway I hope every body has a great week. :)
 13 For they knew not that Moroni had fortified, or had built forts‍ of security, for every city in all the land round about; therefore, they marched forward to the land of Noah with a firm determination; yea, their chief captains came forward and took an oath‍ that they would destroy the people of that city.
 14 But behold, to their astonishment, the city of Noah, which had hitherto been a weak place, had now, by the means of Moroni, become strong, yea, even to exceed the strength of the city Ammonihah.
 15 And now, behold, this was wisdom in Moroni; for he had supposed that they would be frightened at the city Ammonihah; and as the city of Noah had hitherto been the weakest part of the land, therefore they would march thither to battle; and thus it was according to his desires.
 16 And behold, Moroni had appointed Lehi to be chief captain over the men of that city; and it was that same‍ Lehi who fought with the Lamanites in the valley on the east of the river Sidon.
Pictures!
First is I don't remember but I think it is the van/truck we found
Second is Me next to a truck in town.
Third is of outside our apartment this morning
 
-
Elder Grissom
 
It snowed the day he wrote this email.

That is one big truck.  Preston is 6'5"
 
 
 We went branding at a less actives ranch on Saturday. It was hard and super fun. I never had so much fun in dirt. I was exhausted after but dang. hahaha anyway here are some pictures



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home