Tuesday, June 9, 2015

5 Month Mark! (yesterday)

May 4, 2015

Whooooo I hit 5 months yesterday! Time has flown by really fast. I dont know where its going?? I am in Fairfield Montana. This town is pretty good so far. I have walked it at least 10 to 15 times. Anyway my first couple days here we helped a less active who is 95 years old and is still going strong. He has an electric scooter which I took a picture on. He also has a 50's jeep he rebuilt. 
He took us to lunch at the senior center and we met all the old people of fairfield. Also met a lot of Mennonites. For those of you who dont know what a mennonite is its a break off from the hutterites who is a break off of the amish. They are all over in Montana. We are also teaching some.  Anyway Great time to be a missionary!!! Love you all 

--
Elder Grissom
 

Riding the electric scooter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home