Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ttttrrrraaaannnsssffffeeeers

April 27, 2015

Hey everybody!!! We just got transfer calls last night and I am heading to the town so far away from Great falls known as Fairfield Montana! (which is 30 minutes away in the same district I am in already) My new companion will be Elder Sessions! I am excited to be heading over there and help the area.  So my new address will be Po Box 521 Fairfield Montana 59436. Don't be afraid to write me. Anyway our week was pretty good put an investigator back on date and Vergal is going to be baptized this week looking forward to that since I am not to far from where the baptism will take place.  Anyway here are some pics of Greats Falls non city part. And elder page and I in the car! Love you all have a great week

--
Elder Grissom
 


Great Falls Montana

Wide open spaces!
 
Elder Wyatt (an assistant) and Preston out together

Elder Taukinukufili and Preston at weekly planning
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home