Tuesday, March 31, 2015

New Transfer!!!!

3/23/2015

So we just started a new transfer!!!! It has been a great last week. We found 2 new investigators and a less active. Also my new companion is Elder Page! He is taller than me and is 6'6 which is dumb cause I don't see a lot of missionary's taller than me. We are getting a long Great. Cause we are in Great falls! No that isn't the reason. So he is a basketball player from Pasadena California. I had a great week last week and found some super sweet shorts they have lions parrots and some other animals on them and I found them at Ross. so Love Ross now. Gotta keep it short got haircuts today and that took a bunch of time so Love you all and have a great week.

--
Elder Grissom
Random things sent by Preston
 
Elder Grissom and Elder Page
 
The infamous shorts from Ross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home