Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week by Week

2/17/2015

Not much last week but have a baptism coming up on the 7th of march and hopefully get some this weekend from investigators who have been super sick and weren't able to do it last week. But we also put a another person on date as well and he is super excited. Not much trying to stay  busy and find investigators so we can build our teaching pool. sorry for a short email.
--
Elder Grissom
 
Mom Here:  I tried to ask a few more questions to find out more about what he is up to.
 
me: How are you really doing?
Preston: I am doing great has been busy week have a couple people on date for baptism it doesn't mean we are in the clear yet. I am studying this week more in alma and reading Jesus the Christ. My companion is great and I do have some pictures
 
Bryan: How is the ward/Bishop, and are you able to do service?
Preston: The bishop is brand new and is willing to cooperate with missionary work and is awesome! My companion is great we get along great. Always trying to serve we volunteer at bishops store house every other week.
 

Picture from Deer Lodge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home