Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 5

1/5/2015

So this past week has been Great! Elder Perez and i have been trying our hardest to get through the holiday no one was home. Also during the week I went on exchanges to Butte for a day or two. The lowest here was -30 and it sucked! But it hasn't been as bad and I got some awesome boots from My cousin Judd and they are the best! My body stays mostley warm except for my fingers but hand warmers helped alot. I will send some pictures in a bit so every body can see a little of Deer Lodge. But I am so glad I came out on my mission. It has been the best thing ever. My testimony has grown so much and my love for the gospel. Also saturday we went tracting for 6 hours in a trailer park. We found 8 new investigators and 2 less actives so hopefully we can stay busy with them. Thank everybody for the support and letters it has meant a lot. 



-- 
Elder Grissom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home