Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week Two of the MTC

His email.....

This past week has been amazing there have been so many spiritual opportunities I have taken advantage of. The tuesday night devotional we had a guest singer Lexi walker who is 12 and sings like a professional singer. It was amazing the spirit filled the room on the first note. Also Elder Hatton and Elder Mathis who are both going to Montana weren't feeling good so we gave both of them a blessing.  It was a great experience even though I didn't bless them. Then after Tuesday the rest of the week is a blur and I don't have my journal with me but Sunday was probably the best day at the mtc.  Every where I walked I felt the spirit and it was truly amazing. Then later that night our devotional which was the BYU Mens Choir sung to us. Which was amazing as well.  I was able to give my first blessing to Sister Stringfellow from my district. I leave to Montana tomorrow and will be there around noon. Also found a a scripture while doing my studying. 
 
2 kings 2:23-24
23¶And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city,and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LordAnd there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two  children 
When I am out on the field I will do more inspiring scriptures but I found this one entertaining so enjoy.
-- 
Elder Grissom

His district


They get to walk to the Provo temple

Its snowing at the MTC



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home