Sunday, January 11, 2015

week 4 Christmas in Montana

12/29/2014

This past week has been productive and hard at the same time. Elder Perez and I have been trying our hardest to keep teaching lessons and finding new investigators. It being the Christmas time and all has been hard but we have push through it and done our best. I am learning a lot from him and we work well together. Christmas eve our dinner canceled cause of a snow storm in Alliston where they live which is on the way to Helena through the mountains.  We ended up buying Pizza and chicken and French fries and watched the Testament, On the Lords errand by President Monson and my favorite Mr Kruger's Christmas. Then Christmas we spent it with Bishop Spears and his family. I am out of time so I'll send more next week love you all and hope you had great holidays.

-- 
Elder Grissom

Preston got to face time with both Houses on Christmas Day. It was a wonderful time.  He was having a wonderful Christmas Day! I did good and only cried when we had to end the call.  So very proud of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home