Monday, February 9, 2015

So No Longer Deer Lodge


2-2-15

I am being transferred, but I will get to where at or close to the end of the email. I got sick last week. Yay!!! It sucked being sick as a missionary you cant do anything but sleep which I did but until you cant fall back asleep you end up reading the old testament. But I was in Quarantined for 4 days from Monday to Thursday. We weren't  able to do a lot in Deer Lodge. But we still worked really hard on the weekend and got the number of lessons we had set a goal for. But I am leaving deer lodge and going to wait for it...................legendary..... wait wrong wait for it ready its Great falls!!!!! I will be leaving and my new companion will be Elder Graham I know nothing about him so it will be fun! But I am looking forward to go out and see a new part of Montana and meet new people. The only bad thing is I have to pack all of my stuff. Packing sucks but I will get over it I hope every body is having a great and wonderful week if not remember I was stuck in an apartment with nothing to do but read the old testament so suck it up. Love you all!!!!!!

--
Elder Grissom
  Picture of the Missouri river on our way to Great Falls
 
 In deer lodge we found a broken bar so we did as any 19/20 year old would do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home