Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Great Fallssssss

April 13, 2015


I love Being a missionary. It has been one of the best things I have done. I cant imagined what I would be doing at home right now. I love being in montana and serving the lord here. I am glad for everybody who encouraged me to go!! So Sunday my comp and I had to give a talk in 5th ward then he gave one in 4th ward as well. So he used the same talk. But I have found it easier to write talks on my mission. Anyway our baptism that was supposed to happen on the 11th got postponed and is now moved to the 25th but it is still on and ready to go! I am super excited for this kid who is 16 and is striving to do his best to be ready to be baptized. We get to start using bikes now, I am looking forward to that except when I got my bike it had no inner tube in the front tire and the back was super flat. Good thing I learned how to fix a bike several times. Anyway I had a great week I hope you all did to! Hey I would love to here from everybody. maybe not all at once. But hey Have a Great week.

LOVE

--
Elder Grissom

 Who doesn't like creating your own new sandwich?
 
Elder Page and Preston playing basketball on P-Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home