Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Week of all Weeks

August 24, 2015

This past week was pretty spiritually awesome! Friday we had Elder
Martino  from the 70 come and talk to us. A lot of what he said went
over my head but what I did understand was some stuff I needed to
hear.  But transfers are next week. If I stay I will be in Cut Bank
what to long but if I need to stay that's what the lord wants for me.
But we stayed the night Thursday and Friday night in fair field with
those elders. It was a good time to relax. But I don't have a lot for
this week but I do have some pictures!
The first the best store ever Ross! Which is the first time I've been
since like forever.
Second is the crew at Dairy Queen! Love you all bye



Japanese symbol for beginnerJapanese symbol for beginnerElder GrissomJapanese symbol for beginnerJapanese symbol for beginner

I asked him what spiritual experiences did he have

Heavenly Father is always there to help us. I have felt a little bummed about our area cause it was productive but right now is the deadest ever and it will be like for another 2 weeks until school starts. But I enjoyed it and he talked a lot about the atonement which is always a fascinating subject to learn about.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home