Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Happy Fathers Day!

June 22, 2015

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there and to all the past and future fathers!! This week was jammed packed full of events. Thursday we had our last Mission Leadership Training with President and Sister Mecham. It was a spiritual amazing event. I learned a lot and learned some things that I didn't know I had to learn. It was also sad that it was there last Meeting with them. They have been great and have taught me and many other missionaries a whole lot. I will always cherish there teachings. I am also stoked for President and Sister Wadsworth. Even though President and Sister Mecham are leaving they have left an impression with me forever. I am looking forward to the attributes and teachings the Wadsworths are going to bring. We took one last picture with them but the picture didn't come out the best.  Then On Friday night we had the baptism of Kylee Arensmeyer. She is a 9 year old girl who is just truly amazing. She was so ready to be baptized. It was a super spiritual event and was amazing. She has progressed in the gospel exponentially and has received her own testimony already. I am glad I was able to teach her. Then on Sunday we had Stake conference. We were able to hear from our stake president some youth. The temple president and his wife from the Cardston temple. The Elder and Sister Spackman of the 6th Quorum of the 70. He talked about families and keeping the Sabbath day holy and the power that comes from reading the scriptures. I have found a new inspiration to read my scriptures even more. That has come slowly but surely through out my mission. I have found the wonderful teachings in both the bible and the book of Mormon. Anyway this week we have Youth conference and we are helping out so that will be exciting! Love you all Have a Great Week!!! :)  The last picture is the Great Falls zone sustaining president Wadsworth.

--
Elder Grissom
 
 
 
 
Saying goodbye to President and Sister Mecham
 
 
 The Great Falls zone sustaining president Wadsworth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home