Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cut Bank and Browning

June 15, 2015

So this past week was both hectic and fun! I picked up my new companion Elder Masauo who is from Chuuk, Micronesia. It is a small island in the middle of nowhere. Anyway he got settled in and we taught some good lessons together. He is still working on his English. He has done pretty good for being in the states only 10 months. He is a super humble and awesome missionary and I am glad to be working with him. He still has to get use to being in America rather than Microneisa. But our investigators on date are doing fantastic. Kylee who is a 9 year old girl is getting baptized this Friday out in Choteau. Then this week we have missionary leadership training out in Helena. The Butte zone, Helena zone and Great falls zone are all going to be there. also I was able to get a sweet fleece Pendleton blanket. Elder Masauo makes the best fish ever and that's what the second picture is. Then the third is Elder Masauo trying to hit rocks with a stick he found while we were tracking in this place called Blackfoot. Which is the fourth picture. This Sunday in gospel principles class I had the opportunity to teach about sacrifice. I realized the sacrifice I have made giving up one tenth of my life right now. I do miss all the stuff and friends and family. But i have seen the growth in me a lot in these last few weeks. I have seen some what of what kind of person I want to grow up to be. I really hope everybody has a great week and Love you all!!!!  I also got this sweet hat

--
Elder Grissom
 
 
 
 
Part of our area
 

 
 Elder Masauo cooks!!!
 
Elder Masauo

 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home