Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Cut Bank another go around!

June 8, 2015

I am glad to inform everybody that this transfer has left me in the coldest spot in the nation the one and only Cut Bank Montana. HAHAha  I am staying here another transfer and my new companion is Elder Masuoa something like that I dont know yet. But the Cut Bank and Browning areas are getting to be on fire. We have two solid people on date. Looking to put some more people on date later this week. We have a Baptism the 19th of this month and I am stoked for it to happen. The people on the Reservation are so interesting and spiritual. They suprise me every time with something new. Anyway I have a great feeling the work out here is going to blossom soon and I cant wait to see it.  The scripture of the week is Helaman 5:12. I hope everybody has a great week. Love you all!!!!

The two pictures aare of me standing by a bear and then by the cutbank sign

--
Elder Grissom
 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home