Sunday, August 2, 2015

Life Skills


July 27, 2015

This week was a pretty good week filled with learning experiences and growth and Cleaning!!!. So I have learned and have grown my testimony on the book of Mormon and the guidance it brings into my life. But Overall we had a good teaching week just sorting through our list of investigators thats longer than the 2010 census in china! But we have found a lot of people arent as intrested as they were when they were found. But that helps us find the people that are prepared. But Saturday Elder Masauo wasnt feeling to good and I got bored being in the apartment all day so I deep Cleaned that place just like my MOMMA taught me. I hate to admit when she was right over cleaning and such but shes my mom and MOMS are never Wrong. Anyway Shout out to mom for teaching me life skills!!! Our apartment is filled with the spirirt more now that it is clean. We have been having struggles on getting people to show up for Church. But we will still help people. This week is filled with helping people move!!! Our branch president is moving out but we have a family moving in there not all that active (yet) But we will get them there. President Wood has been a great Branch president and we are all going to miss him.  But no Matter what the work must go on. I am looking forward to hearing how every bodys week has been and  Love you All

I almost forgot the scripture of the week.

This scripture I found and it relates to not only me but all the other tall Elders on missions who have the same stuggle as I about finding a bed where our feet dont hang off. But Isaiah has seen our struggle.

20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.
 
Picture Time!!!!


So I have No Clue what order these are in But lets start from the best! A member whose daughter who was moving had Chinchillas!!! There were a whole bunch of Corvettes out side this house. Elder Masauo and I At rainbow trout last Monday evening. With Blue Jello!
--
Elder Grissom
 
 
Chinchillas


All Corvettes parked at this house

Rainbow Trout

Blue Jello
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home