Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Starting a New Journey

June 29, 2015

This week is President and Sister Mecham's last week in the Montana Billings Mission. They will greatly be missed. I have learned a lot from both of them. But it is also the start of President and Sister Wadsworth. I am Looking forward to both of them and the way they will influence this mission. Anyway Elder Buntrock came last Wednesday and came on exchanges with us. We found 9 new investigators and put 4 of them on date, It has been a good week. I have also finished reading the book of Mormon and have started over today. I have learned so much from reading it. Sorry not a lot to say this email but I have pictures!!!!!  So One is of Elder Buntrock, and Elder Masauo we are teaching while sitting on the side walk. Then we went to youth conference and helped out they gave us embark t shirts. Then the next one is the temperature. I thought I was in Montana not Arizona.

--
Elder Grissom
 

Youth Conference T-shirt

Elder Buntrock, and Elder Masauo we are teaching while sitting on the side walk

I asked Preston what he was having for dinner.  Pizza with hotdogs!  Oh my sweet boy!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home