Sunday, August 2, 2015

Transfers

July 20, 2015

Subject: Transfers

I am super sorry to let you all know I will not be taking part of transfers right now. Elder Masauo and I will be staying in Cutbank. I am excited to stay because it will be my longest area and my longest companion. It will be exciting to see what we can do with this area. Sorry not a lot happened last week but love you all and write me back please!!!

--
Elder Grissom

A little from my letter:

Me: How was your week really?

Him:  Your week sounds awesome we got sick like 5 times so wasn't the most productive week and then we found out we are both staying in Cutbank.

Me: How is exercising going?

Him:  Pretty good cut a chunk off my belt so it would hold my pants up. 

Me: Do you need a new belt?

Him: Naw, I have another one if this doesn't work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home